Apply for the Anglo American Platinum Mechanical Engineering Bursary 2023
Anglo American Platinum is inviting applications for the 2023 Mechanical Engineering Bursary Programme.
- Closing Date: 15 June, 2023
- Reference ID: REF43716U
- Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Bursars
Anglo American bursary and scholarship schemes give young professionals an entry point into the company, the mining industry and the job market. Application can only be made online.
If you are a Grade 12 learner or recently completed grade 12 when you apply, and you receive one of our bursaries, you will get the opportunity to thoroughly investigate and confirm your career choice by working with professional practitioners for a year before you start with your tertiary studies.
Our Bursaries includes tuition fees, a private accommodation allowance or accommodation costs (a university residence with a self-catering allowance or a university residence including meals), a computer/laptop allowance, personal allowance, textbook allowance, and our company medical aid scheme is available to you as a scholarship or bursary recipient.
You may remain on your parent or guardian’s medical aid, but you must submit proof of this.
What you will need:
- Current Grade 12 learners must submit their final Grade 11 results (Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate), stamped by the school.
- 1st year students: Grade 12 (Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate). Applied and Accepted – 1st year Diploma / Degree Mechanical or Electrical (Heavy Current) Engineering, certified copy of Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics, Science and English with 60% pass rate and acceptance letter at a university.
- 2nd year students: Registered as a 1st year currently studying must have passed all modules registered for
- 3rd year students: Must be currently completing 2nd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
- 4th year students: Must be currently completing 3rd year and pass all modules and must have passed all subjects you are currently registered for at tertiary institution.
Applications made without all supporting documents attached, will not be considered.
Additional information: How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process:
- A certified copy of your ID.
- Your final Grade 11 results, stamped by your school or, if you have completed Grade 12, a certified copy of your Grade 12 certificate.
- Proof of residence.
- A CV with all the relevant information.
- You can track your application at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/account/sign-in
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equal opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Applications are open to all our operation areas of influence.
Obtain a Gmail address if you don’t have one at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en)
Log on to https://www.angloamerican.com/careers/job-opportunities/apply and search for your bursary of choice.
Closing date: 15 June 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!