KZN Agribusiness Development Agency: Marketing and Communications Internships 2023
KwaZulu-Natal Agribusiness Development Agency (ADA) is recruiting and invites applications for the Marketing and Communications Internships 2023.
- Closing date: 22 May 2023
- Location: Pietermaritzburg
Agribusiness Development Agency (ADA) is a Provincial Public entity established by the Provincial Government to provide the holistic support to entrant commercial farmers in KwaZulu-Natal.
Its core discipline is to lead and manage the delivery of appropriate services to enable black commercial farmers to achieve success.
ADA would like to provide opportunities to x2 unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 – 35 years to gain valuable work experience for the period of twenty-four (24) months in the following fields:
- A minimum 3-year Degree or Diploma qualification in Public Relations/Media/Communication Sciences/ Marketing Management/Brand Management or relevant qualification.
- Computer literate
- A valid motor vehicle driver’s license
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ideally some experience in social media management, website management and/or other forms of online communication would be an added advantage.
- A go-getter attitude and ability to work independently.
- A willingness to take on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Photography and/or videography skills are a key requirement.
- Ability to use the Adobe creative suite would be an added advantage i.e.: graphic designing, editing of image and video content is a key requirement.
- An interest in and passion for the work that the Agribusiness Development Agency does
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
As a communications intern, you’ll enjoy a variety of tasks, which will include;
- Developing and managing social media channels
- Writing online content and assisting with website management
- Assisting with developing and running marketing campaigns and events
- Writing newsletters & reports
NB: Those who previously applied must re-apply.
All applications must be accompanied by a detailed CV and a motivational letter specifying the internship being applied for together with certified copies of qualification.
NB: All applications must be hand dropped for attention of Mr. Siphamandla Shabalala, Agribusiness development Agency Private Bag X01, Montrose Pietermaritzburg, 3202 or hand deliver to No.5 Cascades Avenue, Montrose, Pietermaritzburg.
Market related stipend for the period of 24 months will be paid to all the appointed interns.
NB: If you have been previously appointed as Intern at Agribusiness Development Agency or any Government Department or Entity, please do not apply for this internship programme.
Enquiries: Ms. P Kwitshana Tel: 033-347 8600
Closing date: 22 May 2023
NB: Late applications will not be considered. If you have not been contacted within 8 weeks of the Closing date, please Consider your application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!