x22 new job vacancies at South African Revenue Service | APPLY NOW
The South African Revenue Service (SARS) is recruiting and invites applications for the following 22 job opportunities.
In an era characterised by rapidly evolving technological innovation, SARS is preparing for a world where increasingly our work is informed by data driven insights, machine learning, algorithms, artificial intelligence and interconnectivity of people and devices.
Before you apply, you may want to see the How to apply for vacancies – External Manual as a Step-by-step guide to apply for a vacancy.
Here are the available jobs. Click on the job title to reveal more detail and/or to apply.
- Coordinator: IT Contingency
- Data Analytics Specialist
- Consultant: Quality Management
- Specialist: Advance Tax Rulings
- Specialist: Business Systems (x2)
- Lead: Regional Operations: Free State, Northern Cape & North West (Specialised Audit)
- Coordinator: Cust. Compl.Object. &Appeals – Specialised Audit
- Auditor: Compliance (Assessment Maintenance – LBI: Level 1)
- Team Member: Technical Security
- Officer: Regional Physical Security X2
- Revenue Accountant
- Operational Specialist: Forensic Debt Management (Illicit Economy Unit)
- Senior Specialist: Business Integration
- Specialist: Tech. Integrator Level (Enterprise Data Warehouse)
- Business Area Lead: Risk Engine Strategy
- Junior Specialist: Strategy Analysis (x2)
- Sen. Specialist: Developer (NAT/MS/JAVA)
- Operational Specialist: Data Analytics
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!