x2 Messenger job vacancies at Limpopo Office of the Premier
Limpopo Office of the Premier is hiring and invites applications for the vacancy: Messenger (2 x posts) OTP 05/23/29.
- Closing Date: 09 June 2023
- Salary: R125, 373.00 per annum R125, 373.00 — R147, 036.00
- Location: Polokwane
- NQF Level 3 (Grade 10).
- A valid driver’s license.
Good people skills, Basic written communication skills, client orientation and customer focus, time management, good communication and ability to maintain confidentiality.
The successful candidate will be required to: Perform messenger functions as follows:
Sort and arrange correspondences in the registry
- Collect, distribute, and Circulate correspondence (mail, parcels, documents & files).
- Record & control correspondence register.
- Sort mail, files, documents and parcel
- Ensure that items to collect are sealed and addressed
- Collect mail, files, documents and parcel from addressor
- Deliver mail, files, documents and parcels to addressees
- Ensure that the recipients sign on the delivery book/ register
Perform general office assistant tasks
- Keep mail record.
- Copy and fax documents.
- Assist in the registry office.
Applications must be submitted on new Z83 application forms obtainable from all Government Departments or can be downloaded from below this post.
The new Z83 application form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 application form by applicants:
All the fields in Part A, C and D should be completed. In Part B, all fields should be completed in full except the following:
- South African applicants need not provide passport numbers.
- If an applicant responded “no” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private company conducting business with the State? then it is acceptable for an applicant to indicate not applicable or leave blank to the question, “In the event that you are employed in the Public Service, will you immediately relinquish such business interest?”. If yes (provide detail)”.
Applicants may leave the following question blank if they are not in possession of such: “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration”.
Noting there is limited space provided for Part E, F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified.
It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the Z83 application form for employment, and applicants are accountable for the information that is provided therein. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered with Yes or No as provided on the Z83 application form, however if it is not applicable to the applicant, it is acceptable to indicate N/A.
A specific reference number indicated on the post applied for must be quoted in the Column “Reference Number” on Z83 application form.
Certified copies of educational qualifications, academic records, identity documents and a valid driver’s license (where required) will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
Applicants with foreign qualifications remain responsible for ensuring that their qualifications are evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
Applications should be addressed to: Director: Human Resource Management Office of the Premier, Private Bag X9483 POLOKWANE 0700
Applications may also be hand delivered to the Office of the Premier at 40 Hans van Rensburg Street, POLOKWANE, Mowaneng Building, and Office No. A013, General Records: Registry, Ground floor.
Enquiries should be directed to Mesdames: Mgbo PM/ Mashitoa MR / Moyaba ME/ Kekana PL and Mr. Khorommbi P at telephone numbers 015 – 287 6441 / 6349 / 6027 / 6293/ 6588 respectively.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive, and if you have not heard from the Office within ninety (90) days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!