Rand Water is recruiting and invites applications from young South African graduates for the 2023 Graduate Development Programme.
- Closing date: 19 May 2023
- Location: Vereeniging, Gauteng
- Reference: RAN230510-2
As a graduate, you will be exposed to the workplace and be provided with an opportunity to develop knowledge and professional competencies.
- Must have completed a B-Tech in Quality or equivalent
- Studied at a recognised South African institution
- Have NOT participated in any previous graduate programmes
- Below the age of 35 years
- South African Citizen with a valid Identity Document (ID)
- Applicants should have no work experience related to qualification
- No criminal record
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Principles
- Basic knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and 17025
- Basic knowledge and understanding of record management
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to Detail
- Planning skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with different groups of people.
- Self-motivated and responsible.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.