Allan Gray (Pty) Ltd is recruiting and invites applications for the Graduate Internship Programme 2023 in Cape Town.
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Why should you consider Allan Gray?
At Allan Gray, you will spend your days doing meaningful and engaging work with smart, inspiring colleagues.
Our steadfast commitment to long-term investing extends to our people, and we embrace diversity and offer a supportive work environment.
We provide performance-based financial rewards and encourage your career and skills development.
Growth is an essential part of your journey at Allan Gray. Therefore, our leaders are accessible to help you develop and set you up for a long-term career.
Your physical and mental well-being are top priorities, and we provide access to services and platforms to support you in these areas.
Purpose of the Role:
Retail Client Services: Our Client Service Centre is integral to our service offering for investors and our network of independent financial advisers.
Our Investment Service Consultants are university graduates equipped with products, business and industry knowledge to support our investors and independent financial advisers effectively.
Should you be selected to experience your internship in Retail Client Services, you will work alongside smart individuals on specialized projects designed to further enhance our service delivery to clients.
Retail Operations: Our Retail Operations team assist clients and advisers by providing excellent service in the processing of instructions.
We provide graduates with comprehensive training regarding our products, systems and legislation relevant to financial services.
We value a performance driven culture where people are encouraged to develop and learn. Should you be selected to experience your internship in Retail Operations, you will be given a project to work on a current business problem.
You would be required to do some data analysis, consult with subject matter experts and present your findings to senior managers.
The successful interns will be placed in suitable roles, either Investment Service Consultant or Retail Operations for a 2 week internship to solve different challenges in each, with an opportunity to get exposure to the business, be mentored by others and present their results to senior management at Allan Gray.
- This internship is only open to final year students currently completing an under or post graduate Commerce or Business Science Degree with majors in;-
- Mathematics and
- A minimum GPA of 60% or higher throughout your university tenure
- Must be eligible to work in South Africa
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong client focus and interest in investments
- An enquiring mind and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team of highly skilled individuals while delivering on your own personalised goals
- Highly adaptable and resilient
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.