Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa: Marketing & Sales Young Professional Internships 2023
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa invites young professionals to apply for the Marketing & Sales Young Professional Internships 2023/2024.
- Closing date: 19 May 2023, 01:59 AM
- Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa (On-site)
- Job Identification: 11559
Ford Motor Company runs a highly successful 1-year Training Program for Young Professionals from various fields of study such as:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics & Industrial),
- Human Resouces,
- Information Systems/Technology,
- Computer Science,
- Marketing & Sales,
- Supply Chain and
- Business Administration are provided with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience and training.
Marketing, Sales & Service plays an important role in Ford’s revitalization as a modern, progressive vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience.
Candidates should have a vast depth of knowledge and expertise in implications of data and taking actions based on those, as well as have a passion for the lifetime value of a customer.
Ford MS&S embraces an audience-first mindset and way of doing business that improves customer loyalty, vehicle repurchase, as well as additional sales of vehicles, parts, accessories and services.
We are the eyes, ears and voices of Ford, meeting customer demand by delivering the right products to the right dealers at the right time.
We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated graduates, who poses the following behaviours:
- Excellence – Deliver and own it.
- Focus – Do only what matters, and bias for action.
- Collaboration – Seek understanding and solve together.
Requirements/eligibility to apply:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed their National Diploma (360 credits), BTech or Degree in Marketing & Sales with a pass rate of 65% or higher.
- Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program.
- The role is open for youth or young professional candidates that have recently completed their qualification.
Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
- Qualification certificate
NB: If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
Employment Equity Statement: Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the employment equity plan and targets of Ford Motor Company.
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress.
With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career and help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!