Faurecia is recruiting for the 2023 UAP Graduate Internship Programme in Pretoria
Forvia Faurecia South Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the UAP Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
- Location: Pretoria
- Closing Date: 19 May 2023
Main purpose of the role
The UAP is responsible for generating and assisting with improvement activities in the UAP Department.
Essential responsibilities and duties
As a Production Student, your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Using their academic knowledge to contribute to the improving of production system effeciency.
- Support the UAP Manager in the application of FES methodologies and tools, through active participation on the Shopfloor.
- Transfer their knowledge and experience to Plant Personnel through, in particular, workshop and shopfloor improvement activities.
- Training and Coaching of FES tools.
- Tracking and Analysis of machine and personnel ineffeciency.
- Report to the UAP Manager.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Propose and realise improvement ideas
- To be developed as Production Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Education : Industrial Engineering Student
- Knowledge and experience : No specific experience
- Languages: Minimum bi-lingual (English required)
Interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive CV coupled with copies of their qualifications before the 19th May 2023.
Faurecia supports the principles embodied in the Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organization.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!