Samancor Chrome: Engineer-in-Training 2023 (Metallurgy Engineering and Chemical Engineering)
Samancor Chrome Mines is recruiting and invites applications for the 2023 Engineer-in-Training: Metallurgy Engineering x1 and Chemical Engineering x1 (Witbank).
- Closing date: 15 May 2023
- Reference Number: FMT 2023 29 1477
- Successful candidates will undergo an intensive, structured 24 months engineer in training (Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering) development program under the supervision of professionals.
- The program is designed to enable the graduates to acquire knowledge and develop skills in a Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering chrome process industry with regards to Mechanical Engineering studies.
- To be considered for these 2 years fixed term contract positions, candidates need to have a minimum of a recently completed relevant Bachelors’ degree in the field of Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Safety Awareness
- Work Standards
- Degree in Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering
- Experience in the Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering environment will be advantageous.
CLOSING DATE: 15 May 2023.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!