PepsiCo South Africa is recruiting for Trainee Miller | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
PepsiCo South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for the vacant posts of: Trainee Miller.
Location: Aliwal North, South Africa
- Compile mill grist & control product quality parameters and comiled milling and packaging plan.
- Controll maize intake & milling processes.
- Controll raw material & finished stock levels & rotation.
- Optimise people, mill, machinery and equipment – also maintained the mill, machinery and equipment.
- Ensure safety, health, hygiene and pest management.
- Grade 12 Certificate / Qualification with Pure Maths & Physical Science
- Technical background
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!