Applications are still ongoing for the Afrimat Iron Ore 2024 Bursaries – Mining, Mechanical, Metallurgical Engineering.
Closing date: 28 July 2023
Afrimat Iron Ore has the following bursaries available for 2024: Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering.
- Must be in Matric (Grade 12) in 2023.
- Must have a minimum average of 70% in Maths and Science on Grade 11 final Report.
- Must be from the Northern Cape.
- Must have a valid South African ID.
- The bursaries are applicable to Grade 12 students intending on studying one (1) of the three (3) above mentioned fields.
- The candidate must provide proof of provisional acceptance received at any of the accredited South African Universities.
- The bursary is accepted on a provisional basis, provided that the candidate passes their Matric with an average of 70% in Maths and Science and receives final acceptance at an accredited University in South Africa.
- Should the candidate be provisionally selected for this bursary and not meet the required average, they will then forfeit the bursary.
Please send the following documents to apply:
Please upload the following documents in one file with the application form to the right. (File size no bigger than 3 MB)
- Certified Grade 11 academic results.
- Proof of provisional acceptance at an academic tertiary institution.
- Certified ID copy.
- Certified proof of residence.
The candidates must be medically fit in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act and the Company standards for medical fitness.
Closing Date: 28 July 2023
In line with the Company’s commitment to Employment Equity and diversifying its workforce, applications from the designated groups and historically disadvantaged students will be given priority consideration.
Afrimat is committed to fair and ethical recruitment practices that sustains consistent delivery towards diversity and inclusion, effective performance and job engagement.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The Company reserves the right not to make an appointment.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.