Algofy South Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Digital Marketing Content Internship opportunity.
Location: South Africa (Remote)
Are you a creative ad copywriter with a native-level of English, and interested in working in the digital marketing industry? We’re looking for a talented individual to join our team as an e-commerce content intern!
Your mission at Algofy is to elevate the level of ad copywriting to increase conversion rates for our clients on ads, email, and product pages.
You will join our growing Creative team, which offers services in email marketing and digital ad design, blog/content writing, web design and development, as well as more traditional branding, print, and packaging design.
As an e-commerce content intern, you’ll be collaborating with advertising account managers, our clients, and the creative team to bring ideas to life.
The ideal candidate is a creative copywriter with a passion for content creation and an interest in ad copywriting. We expect that you’re eager to learn and develop your skills within the marketing and advertising industry, have impeccable attention to detail, and can communicate perfectly in English, both verbally and in writing.
Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Writing short and long-form content for emails and ads (Social and Search ad platforms)
- Assisting our SEO team with content marketing by creating SEO-focused blog articles
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Creating engaging, inspiring, and relevant content on product pages to drive conversions/sales
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Native/near-native English level
- Creative copywriting experience for e-commerce (via Email Marketing and Blogs, with a focus on Ad Copywriting)
- Passion for writing and content creation
- Good organization and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to learn (need to learn Klaviyo and other relevant programs in the future)
We’re looking for someone who:
- is Driven — Want to be a part of a team where everyone is as driven as you?
- wants Growth — And where those same talented people push you to grow professionally, and also personally?
- is Autonomous — Are you someone that needs their hand held or someone that craves impact?
- can Problem-Solve — Do you get motivated by bigger challenges?
- is Resilient — Or someone who will still find a solution when things don’t go your way?
Nice to have: Design and graphic skills which you may have the opportunity to further develop if interested.
The Good Stuff:
- 💸 Salary: 1000 USD
- 📈 Professional development opportunities
- 💻 Flexible working hours and remote opportunities – we’re outcome-oriented
- 🌴 30 days of vacation which you can take whenever you want
- 🚀Becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at a market-proven, fast-growing company
Feel free to reach out for any role-related questions via [email protected]
Think you’re a good fit? Hit apply! We only accept applications through the application form. All applications should be made in English.
We aim to create a company that promotes our employees’ drive for growth and impact, a company that rewards employee resilience in the face of challenges and provides flexibility so long as the job gets done.
Candidates who like autonomy over their work, have a growth mindset, and enjoy a dynamic working environment will be best suited to grow with us.
At Algofy, we believe in shared values. We are committed to creating an inclusive and harassment free workplace as we believe diversity is the engine of innovation.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs and candidates qualifications and we do not tolerate any discrimination due to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply and join our team.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.