Absa Group: 2023 Graduate Internship (Risk Management and Dispute Resolution)
Absa Group is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the 2023 Graduate Internship: Risk Management and Dispute Resolution.
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Africa
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Job Summary: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- Perform quarterly risk and control assessments, front to back for allocated business
- Stakeholder Management: Maintain professional relationship with stakeholders
- Development of Technical and Product Knowledge: Proactively increase technical skills through active research
- Projects: Execute allocated projects timeously.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Absa Bank Limited is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. In compliance with the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile and add to the diversity of the Bank.
Absa Bank Limited reserves the right not to make an appointment to the post as advertised.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!