Dalitso is offering a Bursary opportunity to young, well-deserving and financially needy South African students.
Closing date: On-going
The Bursary is open to students in the field of Software Development, Information Technology and Human Resources fields.
What our Bursary covers:
- University accommodation
- Tuition and Registration fees
- Textbook allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Only open to South African citizens
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 22
- Must be provisionally accepted at a South African tertiary institution
- Must pass Grade 12 with 75% or higher
- Must have obtained an average grade of 65%+ in their first year of Tertiary studies.
- Must be studying towards a 4-year programme at an accredited South African tertiary institution
We accomplish this by assisting an organisation’s bursary fund and administering and managing the process of transferring funds to educational institutions.
If you wish to contribute to your workers’ developmental requirements and future career advancement, Dalitso Holdings provides the ideal comprehensive online solution to ensure effective bursary implementation and management.
To ensure safe transactions, our online platform employs only the most recent and efficient contemporary technology.
We can handle thousands of claims and payments every day and provide reports with the touch of a mouse. Our entire system is designed to be transparent and secure, providing you with peace of mind while you change the lives of your employees.
Outsourcing your bursary administration function to Dalitso Holdings will help ensure that financial losses due to non-committed students are kept at a minimum.
We will keep you updated every step of the way and will also provide student support. Furthermore, we liaise with educational institutions on behalf of students.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.