Coca-Cola Beverages: Sales and Marketing Learnership 2023 for South African unemployed youth
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) is inviting unemployed South African youth to apply for the Sales and Marketing Learnership Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 12 May 2023
- Location: Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Commercial department.
We are looking for young dynamic talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at Mthatha.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Sales.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Learners will complete the National Certificate: Marketing, NQF Level 4 Learnership.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The learner will be exposed to:
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability, solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
- Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 with Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy passed with 40%
- Two South African Languages passed with 40%
- Driver’s Licence
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program
A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of 120 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of qualification
- Copy of Driver’s License
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!