Clover is recruiting Laboratory Technician x2 posts | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Clover S.A. Proprietary Limited is hiring and invites applications for the vacant post of Laboratory Technician X2 posts.
Location: Port Elizabeth Metropolitan Area
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Conduct basic laboratory tests and report on results.
Setup, maintain and operate laboratory equipment.
- Prepare and maintain stocks of chemical reagents and microbiological reagents/cultures/media.
- Operate laboratory equipment in line with the standard operating procedures and well maintained.
- Ensure that lab procedure are followed according to standard procedures.
- Maintain all safety procedures in the laboratory.
- Ensure that the lab is clean at all times.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GLP) is maintained.
Conduct sampling and testing.
- Prepare and analyse samples.
- Releasing of Raw and Packaging materials
- Perform routine QC/laboratory analysis.
- Report of Non-confirming and retesting and sending the final report is essential.
- Record all results neatly and must be filed as required.
- Ensure that all procedures are followed before releasing the final product to the market.
- Ensure that the laboratory equipment are calibrated and must be monitored at the beginning of each shift
- Report equipment break downs in time.
Safety in the laboratory
- Follow all safety procedures in the lab. (e.g. wearing of PPE)
- Know all emergency procedures e.g. eye wash station, safety reps and first aiders.
- Report all safety incidents.
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF4
- Business English: Fluent
- Computer literacy (Advanced)
- Work shifts/weekends/public holidays
- Relevant experience in applying job related concepts, techniques and processes at the required level
- Proactive and action orientated.
- Approaches situations with an open mind and solves problems creatively.
- Maintains high standards.
- Acts with honesty and consistency
- Solves problems through effective decision making.
- Collaborate with others to achieve a common objective.
- Commitment and motivation
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Communicates effectively.
- Administrative capabilities
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
READ ALSO: General Workers (x9 posts) job vacancies at Midvaal Local Municipality | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!