Council for the Built Environment (CBE) is hiring Project Coordinator [x2 posts]
The Council for the Built Environment (CBE) has the following permanent position available for immediate appointment: PROJECT COORDINATOR X2 posts.
- Location: Hillcrest, Pretoria
- Closing date: 19 May 2023
- Salary: Basic Salary + Benefits: R 445 005.54 per annum
- To provide project/programme coordination and support services throughout the programme /project /service life cycle of all CBE transformation programmes.
- Coordinate project activities of planning, monitoring and control as delegated by the Project Lead to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Provide Project coordination and support in order to ensure smooth running of the project.
- Coordinate Project governance activities, including meeting arrangements, preparation of presentations, risk management, issue management, quality control.
- Provide coordination support to ensure the execution of the project against the
prescribed CBE project management methodology.
- Assist the project line management to monitor and control the project’s financial expenditure and revenue to ensure delivery of the project expenditure and revenue to ensure delivery of the project within budget.
- Assist in the facilitation of the implementation of programme plans through the established project advisory committees(TCFs).
- Adhoc duties
- Maintains regular contact with stakeholders.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
- Solves problems creatively whilst demonstrating a high level of integrity
- Maintains professional relationships that meet CBEs’ core values.
- Maintains effective and efficient communication channels.
- Manages relationships in accordance with policies and procedures and legal requirements
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- National Diploma in Built Environment qualification and/or equivalent (NQF Level 6).
- Any certification in programme / project management will be advantageous.
- 3 years’ experience in a project/programme management environment, coupled with programme/project administration and support.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Programme / Project management experience within the Built environment.
- Stakeholder relations experience will add as an added advantage.
- Business English
- Keeping Minutes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Problem Solving
- A valid driver’s license
Applications must be submitted, with a detailed CV quoting the title of the position, by e-mail to [email protected] by 19 May 2023.
Applicants not contacted within four (4) weeks of the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!