City of Johannesburg Crafts Workshop 2023 for South African youth
Want to improve your craft? The City of Johannesburg is recruiting and invites applications for the Crafts Workshop 2023 for South African youth.
Want to improve your craft?
Join us for a hands-on learning experience at our Crafters Workshop!
Registrations close on the 14 May 2023.
A Comprehensive Workshop for Visual Artists & Crafters
The Visual Arts and Craft Workshops are three day targeted workshop for emerging, young visual artists and crafters between the ages of 18 and 35, who are active in the sectors and have worked in the sectors for a minimum of two years.
The outcome is to equip the participants with the skills they need to refine their business acumen in order to enter their respective markets, manage their brands and products successfully.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- Should not be enrolled in an Art, Craft or Art and Craft adjacent module
- Should not be employed in the sector
- A Portfolio of work exhibiting proficiency
We’re Looking For
- Interested Visual Artists
- Interested Crafters
If you’re a practitioner in one of the fields above or just an aspiring artist or crafter who would like to perfect their skills, fill out the registration form and upload a portfolio of your work and we’ll get back to you about securing your position.
Limited spots are available🖌. Follow the link and register now to secure your spot!
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!