The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) is inviting interested applicants to submit applications for the following vacancies.
- Closing Date: 10 May 2023
- Location: Various centres
Senior State Advocate x 8 posts
State Advocate x 12 posts
Regional Court Control Prosecutor
Head Control Prosecutor x3 posts
Regional Court Prosecutor x 14 posts
ICT Administrator x 2 posts
Assistant Director Administration
State Accountant: Salaries and Banking x 2 posts
Administrative Clerk: Supervisor x 2 posts
Administration Officer x 3 posts
Supply Chain Clerk
Personal Assistant x 2 posts
Court Preparation Officer
Human Resources Clerk
Administrative Clerk x 2 posts
How to Apply
Please refer to the full jobs advert attached below for details of how to apply and other job requirements.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.