SEDA: ICT Technical Support Services Internship Programme 2023/2024
Small Enterprise Development Agency (SEDA) is recruiting and invites applications for the post: Intern Technician: ICT Support Services.
- Closing Date: 04 May 2023
- Stipend: R5000.00 per month
- Location: Gauteng Provincial Office
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To gain practical knowledge and experience in providing technical support services for Seda hardware, software, telephony, backup and business application systems.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide technical support service for the customers on hardware, software, network, telephony and operating system
- Participate in ICT strategic initiatives in line with Seda ICT strategic plan
- Install and maintain approved software and hardware connecting users to networks and providing initial training
- Coordinate ICT Support Service procurement activities
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION
- Matric (NQF Level 4) and a Diploma (NQF Level 5/ 12 months certificate) in Information and Communication Technology coupled
- A+ and N+ and Microsoft Certification will be an added advantage
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- No work experience required.
❖ Analytical ❖ Problem-Solving & Decision-Making ❖ Planning & Organising ❖ Performance Driven ❖ Administrative Diligence
❖ Team Work ❖ Adaptability & Flexibility ❖ Policy Adherence ❖ Basic Computer Skills ❖ Financial Acumen ❖ Office Management
HOW TO APPLY
It is the organization’s intention to promote equity and representivity in terms of race, gender and people living with disability as per the set numerical targets contained in the organizational Employment Equity Plan (EE Plan).
To ensure compliance and successful implementation of the EE Plan, all applicants should indicate their race, gender and disability status in their curriculum vitae (CV).
Previously Disadvantaged Individuals are encouraged to APPLY. The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by SAQA. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated by SAQA and to provide proof of such evaluation report (only when shortlisted).
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]. Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing Date: 04 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!