Distell Limited is hiring a Shipping Controller
Distell Limited is hiring and invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the vacant post: Temp Shipping Controller.
- Closing Date: 05 May 2023
- Location: Stellenbosch, WC, South Africa
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based at Supply Chain, Stellenbosch Libertas. This position will report to the Shipping Manager.
Purpose of the position
To ensure that all export documentation are compiled in a consistent and correct manner to comply with both exporting and importing country`s regulations.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Applications for Export Certificates, Notifications of Loading and Declarations of Loadings – all WOL activities
- Creating of Deliveries and Shipments – SAP PRD
- Ensure Export Documentation availabilty Day before Physical Load date – TEAMS
- Invoicing of Export Orders and generate all other Export Documentation – SAP PRD
- Compile Final Export Documentation for Freight Forwarder
- Application of Duty at Source for Excise purposes
- Customs Documentation Management including SADC certificates and Cross Border Documentation applications
- Submitting Conformance applications and documentation to Inspection Services
- Problem Solving
- ADHOC duties
The successful candidate must preferably have the following knowledge/ experience and qualification
- Logistics or Supply chain related Diploma / Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative and client services department within the export / Logistics industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Relevant knowledge of WOL applications for Alcoholic beverages for export purposes
- Knowledge of export procedures relating to Alcoholic beverages for Road, Sea, and Air Freight
- Proven computer literacy in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel will be advantagous
- Competence in the use of SAP would be advantageous
- Experience in organizing a wide variety of tasks under pressure
- An aptitude for administrative duties and attention to detail is essential.
- Proven interpersonal and persuasive skills to complete tasks outside the incumbent’s area of authority
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- An energetic and pro-active team player
- Demonstrate willingness to participate in- and learn other team activities
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging on via the buttons below.
Reference Number: 19907
Closing Date: 05 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!