Tharisa Plc: 2023 Bursary Programme for South African citizens
Tharisa Plc is inviting academically qualifying South African citizens to apply for the 2023 Bursary Programme.
- Closing date: 06 May 2023
- Reference Number: TB001RM
Fields of study
- Mining Engineering (REF:M-ENG003)
- Geology (REF: GEO-003)
- Analytical chemistry (REF: A-C003)
- Electrical Engineering (REF: E-ENG003)
- Mechanical Engineering (MEC-E003)
- Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering (REF: MET/CHE003)
About the bursary
The bursary will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, books, and monthly allowance as from the 2nd Semester of 2023.
The bursary recipients will be required to part-take in vacation work at mine, at the end of every year.
After graduation, bursary recipients will be required to become our graduate interns for at least one year with the company.
- Matric certificate with a minimum pass rate of 60% in Mathematics & Physical Science
- Institution acceptance letter/ proof of registration or currently studying towards the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Certified copies of Identity Document (ID), matric results and proof of registration
Please note the following
- Only South African Citizens may apply
- Preference will be given to applicants from local community/labour sending areas and people with disabilities.
- Students that are currently benefiting from any sponsorship or bursary schemes will not be considered.
Closing Date: 6 May 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!