Packaging Process Operator vacancy at South African Breweries | APPLY WITH MATRIC
South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd is hiring and invites applications for the vacant post of Packaging Process Operator.
Location: Prospecton Brewery
The key purpose of this role is to operate and maintain the packaging process to achieve optimal equipment effectiveness.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Carries out machine operation – start-up, shut down, running, etc.
- Carry out brand pack changes
- Perform autonomous maintenance
- Regularly checks to ensure correct set up and operation
- Monitor process performance
- Supports development, training and coach operational teams to ensure optimal operation.
- Assist in problem solving processes pertaining to specific process area
- Provides knowledge in all continuous improvement activities aimed at improving process capability of specific plant/process area
- Coaches and assesses staff as required
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment
- Ability to work shifts
- Summatively assessed on at least two machines
- 3 years’ experience in working in a packaging process environment
- Active team player
- Having vigilance and quickness to action
- Problem solving ability
- Manual dexterity
- Proven SAB track record (Prior performance)
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!