Gijima in collaboration with the MICT are recruiting interns for the University Placement Program for 2023/2024 in the below areas:
VAAL, ALBERTON, FLORIDA/ROODEPOORT, BENONI, ORMONDE, SOWETO
Students needing to complete their degree or Diploma studying towards aprogramme that is within the MICT Seta sub-sector i.e. Information Technology can apply.
The criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates must require Work Integrated Learning (WIL) to qualify for their 3 YEAR tertiary qualification in IT relevant to support (e.g. Communications Networks, Support Services, Computer Systems etc). This program does not cover software development, Business Applications, Multi-media, electronics, robotics, database administration;
- Candidates must have a clear credit (ITC) record and no criminal record;
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must have completed matric with English and mathematics;
- Candidates must have effective communication in written and verbal English;
- Candidates must currently be living in the above areas;
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 as at 1 May 2023;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen;
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply candidates must send their CV’s and supporting documents to: [email protected]
Following supporting documents must be attached:-
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- WIL Recommendation letter from Tertiary Institution
- Updated CV
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA MUST APPLY.
Candidates who have received no feedback on their application by 31 May 2023 should consider their application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!