Clover South Africa: Pro-Star Young Professional Internships 2023 for young graduates
Clover South Africa is recruiting and invites talented graduates to apply for the Pro-Star Young Professional Development Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 04 May 2023
- Location: Clover Head Office, Roodeport (Gauteng)
Clover’s Pro-Star Young Professional Development Programme provides young talented graduates the opportunity to gain work experience.
Participants are afforded the opportunity to work in the business units related to their chosen profession and are introduced to the various other functions in the Clover Business whilst having a chance to experience the real world of work.
- A Goal-driven Go Getter, determined to succeed and passionate about crafting your career
- Open-minded with a willingness to learn
- An above average achiever in the chosen field of study
- Able to communicate fluently in English (verbal and written)
- A TEAM player
FIELDS OF STUDY:
- Bcom Degree or Honours in Business Management.
- Bcom Degree or Honours in Management Accounting or Bcom Degree in Finance.
Closing date: 04 May 2023
To apply submit CV to [email protected] with clear subject line to be “Pro-Star“.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!