Swiss Reinsurance Company: Claims Internship Programme 2023
Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, commonly known as Swiss Re, is recruiting and invites applications from recent graduates for the Claims Internship Programme 2023.
- Closing date: On-going
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
About the role: We are looking for a learner in the Life & Health Claims Department in Cape Town.
Do you have first-rate organisational skills, attention to detail, a proactive approach and good analytical thinking? Then we are looking for you!
Your job will include amongst others:
- General internal administration i.e., process and governance.
- Track and manage departmental projects.
- Coordinating and organising internal and external meetings, preparing agendas, taking meeting minutes.
- Maintaining client contact details list.
- Helping to organise training events and seminars etc.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations, client resource material, hand-outs.
- Electronic filing, scanning, and archiving or physical and electronic documents on Share Point and maintain an organised electronic filing system.
- Daily triaging claims on claims adjudication system.
READ ALSO: Africa Practice: Emerging Markets Public Policy Internship 2023 in Johannesburg (Funded by Google)
- Assisting with the keeping of statistics and drawing of statistical reports and dashboards from the system.
- Assisting with the synopsising and pre-assessment of claims
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of a medical and other resource lists.
This role is being filled as 12 months contract.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, higher certificate, or diploma in Business Administration or similar
- Fresh graduate with maximum 1 year working experience
- Some basic knowledge in project management would be an advantage.
- Excellent English, written and spoken. Ability to speak and write any other language spoken in Sub Saharan Africa (e.g., Portuguese, Swahili, French) would be an advantage.
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels and from all backgrounds/cultures.
- Proactive attitude and ‘can do’ mentality, solution oriented.
- Strong team player, yet assertive and able to manage conflicts.
- Good at completing tasks to deadlines, sometimes under pressure.
- Analytically minded with the ability to critically review existing processes.
Preference will be given to Employee Equity candidates.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!