Shoprite Checkers is recruiting for Receiving Clerk x40 posts | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
Shoprite Group is recruiting and invites applications for the vacant posts of Receiving Clerk x40 posts.
CLOSING DATE: 30 APRIL 2023
LOCATION: Checkers Norkem Park
- To ensure that stock is received from suppliers correctly
- Control for financial losses and theft as a result of stock being incorrectly supplied (wrong items and / or wrong quantities) and damaged.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Basic Computer Literacy
- 6 Months experience as a Cashier/General Assistant would be advantageous
- Previous work experience in service or retail related industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Shoprite systems and procedures would be to your advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Accuracy and numeracy skills
- Good physical health
- Punctuality and Attendance:
- Interest and motivation
- Cleanliness and hygiene
- Attention to detail
- Good customer service
- Acceptance of Responsibility
Please note that all successful candidates must be willing and available to work flexi hours, including Sunday and Public Holidays.
Should you be interested in this challenging & stimulating position and meet the above criteria,
please submit a comprehensive CV to the Branch Manager at [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 April 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!