Volvo Southern Africa: Business Control Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Volvo Trucks Southern Africa is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Business Control Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 08 May 2023
- Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Volvo Trucks Southern Africa is offering an exciting opportunity for a graduate to get exposure in various Business Control functions as describe below.
The position is based in Boksburg at the Regional Distribution Centre.
The successful candidate will have exposure to various functions within the Business Control.
- To Support with Management cost control.
- To Support with monthly Financial Reporting;
- Journal posting and review on SAP accounting system.
- Reporting financial results on Company’s reporting system (VGCS system).
- Detailed financial analyses vs Planned / Budget.
- Preparing and presenting results to Business Control Global Team.
- To support with preparing financial forecast and budget.
- To support with equipment investment management.
- To support with Cost Deployment Tool to reduce waste / loss, cost and increase productivity.
- To support with other Finance related tasks.
- To support to compile freight cost reports and analyses the cost for accuracy and completeness.
- To support to arrange for freight payments.
- To support with the procurement process i.e., create purchase orders, delivery of goods.
- To support to manage the spend and usage of miscellaneous item.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Service Market Logistics Team.
- Diploma / Degree in Finance.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Attention to detail.
- Detail Oriented.
- Able to multi-task.
- Time management.
- Administration Skills.
- Ability to work under the pressure.
Short listed candidates must complete and sign personal verification permission, consent and indemnity declarations, to inter alia perform reference, criminal, credit, qualification, vetting process (if applicable to position) and any other checks deemed necessary.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage people with disability to apply.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!