General Worker job vacancy at CSIR in Johannesburg
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is inviting applications for the Handyman vacancy.
- Closing date: 25 April 2023
- Location: This position is based in Johannesburg.
CSIR is a leading scientific and technology research organisation that researches, develops, localises and diffuses technologies to accelerate socio-economic prosperity in South Africa.
The organisation’s work contributes to industrial development and supports a capable state.
About the job:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing building maintenance tasks such as carpentry, painting, tiling, basic electrical and any general maintenance work.
- Routine maintenance on doors;
- Routine carpentry and painting work;
- Routine maintenance on roofs;
- Ad hoc tasks allocated as assigned by the supervisor; including but not limited to structural and SHEQ related activities.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Grade twelve(12) certificate;
- Atleast five (5) years’ experience in building maintenance in all trades;
- Knowledge and experienced in Carpentry, Painting and Electrical disciplines;
- Code 8 driver’s License.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Closing date: 25 April 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!