Clicks Group: IT Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Clicks Group is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the IT Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 25 April 2023
- Location: Cape Town
We are seeking dynamic and driven IT graduates to join our cutting-edge team. Our graduate program is designed for recent graduates looking to apply their technical skills, while also gaining practical experience that will set them up for a rewarding career in the IT industry.
Our ideal candidates are eager to learn, highly conscientious, solution-oriented collaborators who are eager to think outside the box, and tackle complex challenges with creativity and innovation.
While in the program, participants will:
- Develop an understanding of the retail industry and services Clicks offers to its customers
- Receive on-going training and development through mentorships, job shadowing and on-the-job experience
- Collaborate with experienced developers and technical teams on exciting projects
- Be exposed to different areas of the business to broaden technical knowledge
- Build relationships through networking
Graduates will gain exposure to the following areas, but not limited to:
- Retail store operations
- Supply chain and logistics
- Marketing and eCommerce
- Merchandise buying
What applicants can expect:
- Competitive and selective process
- If selected, participants will be required to attend orientation at Head office in Woodstock, Cape Town
- Participants must be willing to travel to different areas for learning exposure
- Relocation may be required depending on where the candidate is located
- Completed 3-year Degree/Diploma in Information Technology/Similar
- South African citizenship
- Between 18 – 27 years old
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!