Sasria SOC Ltd is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Quality Assurance Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
- Closing date: 28 April 2023
- Location: Johannesburg
Purpose of the Job:
The graduates will assist the Quality Assurance (QA) Seniors and Specialists to perform QA reviews in line with the QA plan and methodology.
The incumbent will as such be required to work closely with the QA Team for training, coaching and guidance.
When required, the incumbent will be expected to assist with advisory and consulting services as part of their training.
Qualifications: Matric and Bachelor’s degree or a National Diploma in Auditing, Insurance, Risk management or Accounting
Duties and Responsibilities
Sasria Agents and ad-hoc or other projects
Assist with performing QA projects as assigned for:
Sasria agent company projects include:
- QA follow-up of internal audit recommendations.
- Proactive QA reviews.
- New agents.
- Review of third-party IT service providers.
Other QA projects:
- Management requests.
- Assist other Sasria department as and when required.
- Assists in identifying and evaluating the risk areas in the organisation.
- Assist with review on the adequacyand effectiveness of controls using flow charts and other methods of evaluation.
- Assist in the development of QA review programs or procedures by identifying risks and controls matrix (RACM) for the area to be reviewed.
- Completion of all working papers in accordance with the QA methodology.
- Understand and adhere to client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and where possible be able to share information gained with co-workers.
Represents QA as and when required on
- Company project teams;
- External assurance providers or organisations.
Training and Support
- Active involvement in development of own skills, through agreeing performance development plan with the QA Team.
Perform ad hoc tasks
Perform any reasonable ad hoc tasks as and when required by the QA Technicians, Seniors, Specialists or Senior QA Manager.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!