Receptionist job vacancy at MegChem | APPLY WITH GRADE 12
MegChem are hiring and invite qualified candidates to apply for a current vacancy at our Secunda Branch: RECEPTIONIST Reference: 2023/038.
Closing date: 26 April 2023
- Minimum Grade 12.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as frontline receptionist and office administration.
- Proof of formal training as receptionist and/or switchboard operator.
- Fully bilingual.
- Must be friendly, professional and neat.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Be able to work efficiently and unsupervised in a pressurized environment.
- Valid driver’s license (Code B / EB) with own transport.
- Full reception and switchboard (forwarding calls, taking messages, etc.)
- Client liaison.
- Boardroom bookings.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing post and parcels.
- Stock control of cleaning materials.
Interested applicants should complete the short pre-qualifying application form, following this link below, and follow the steps at the end of the form.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!