Department of Employment is hiring Claims Processor x16 posts | APPLY WITH GRADE 12, NO EXPERIENCE
The Department of Employment and Labour is hiring and invites applications for the vacant post of CLAIMS PROCESSOR: COID (X16 POSTS)
- Closing date: 09 May 2023 at 16:00
- Salary: R218 064 per annum
- Germiston stationed at Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/02/04 (X1 Post)
- Randburg stationed at Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/02/11 (X3 Posts)
- Soshanguve stationed at Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/02/13 (X1 Post)
- Johannesburg Ref No: HR 4/4/4/03/01 (X4 Posts)
- Mamelodi stationed at Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/03/02 (X2 Posts)
- Kempton Park stationed at Pretoria-Ref No: HR 4/4/4/03/03 (X1 Post)
- Pretoria Labour Centre Ref No: HR 4/4/4/03/04 (X1 Post)
- Vereeniging Labour Centre stationed at Pretoria Ref No: HR 4/4/4/03/14 (X1 Post)
- Labour Centre: Durban (X1 Post)
REQUIREMENTS: Grade 12 / Senior Certificate. Three-year tertiary qualification in Public Management/ Administration / Social Science / OHS / Finance / HRM will be added advantage.
Knowledge: Public Service Act, Public Service Regulation, Compensation Fund business strategies and goals, Compensation Fund value chain, Directorate goals and performance requirements, PFMA and Treasury Regulations, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), Technical Knowledge.
Skills: Required Technical Proficiency, Business Writing Skills, Data Capturing, Data and Records Management, Telephone Skills and Etiquette.
DUTIES: Handle claims registration documentation. Prepare for adjudication. Prepare for medical claims processing. Render administrative duties.
Adjudicate the registered claims. Preparation of compensation benefits. Handle claims enquiries. Render administration activities.
ENQUIRIES: Mr SA Mchunu Tel No: (031) 401 9424
APPLICATIONS: To apply follow the link https://essa.labour.gov.za/EssaOnline/WebBeans/ follow all steps.
NOTE/ Instruction: Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment form must be fully completed, initialled and signed by the applicant (Part F must be answered and declaration must be completely signed).
Failure to fully complete, initial and sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other related documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from Human Resources and such qualification(s) and other related document(s) will be in line with the requirements of the advert.
Foreign qualification must be accompanied by an evaluation report issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (only when shortlisted).
Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned instruction/ requirements, as well as applications received late will not be considered.
The Department does not accept applications via email or fax.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!