Limpopo Department of Health is hiring General Workers: Plumbing [x7 posts]
The Limpopo Department of Health is hiring and invites unemployed South African citizens to apply for INFRASTRUCTURE GENERAL WORKER: PLUMBING (7 POSITIONS). REF: LDH/04/07
Closing date: 28 April 2023
Applicants are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for EPWP work opportunities up to 31 March 2024.
- MONTHLY STIPEND: R3 500.00
- CENTRES: Provincial Office (Chief Directorate: Infrastructure Management) (2); Pietersburg Hospital (2); Mankweng Hospital (3).
(A) Qualifications and Competencies
- Junior Certificate / Abet Level 4 Certificate with 1-year experience or Grade 8 with 2 years’ experiences in general plumbing.
- Certificate in plumbing works;
- Appropriate competencies in plumbing works
- Basic experience in plumbing (attach reference letter)
(B) Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of OHSA Act.
- Knowledge on operation of equipment, tools and materials.
- Knowledge of general built environment. Problem solving, planning, organizing and decision making skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Shortlisted candidates may be expected to undergo a practical test in plumbing as part of the selection process.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Maintain and repair technical faults related to plumbing, according to standards.
- Test and repair equipment and/or facilities against specifications.
- Service equipment and/or facilities according to schedule.
- Quality assure serviced and maintained equipment and/or facilities.
- Keep and maintain job record/register of maintained and repaired faults.
- Report writing.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications should be submitted on Z83 obtainable from any government institutions and must be accompanied by copies of required qualifications, Identity document and comprehensive CV.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to come for an interview, at which time, certified copies of all relevant qualifications and copy of ID must be submitted.
Applicants should complete separate applications where more than one centre is applied for. The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Applicants responding to this circular should quote circular number and position number as reference on the Z83 application form.
The Department reserves the right not to fill any advertised posts.
- To apply, click the APPLY NOW link below and follow the instructions.
- The closing date for applications is 28 APRIL 2023
General enquiries about the advertised posts should be directed to Ms Sebola MF at 015 293 6002, Ms Mampshika SM at 015 293 6114 and Ms Sebake RL at 015 293 6426 during office hours.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!