SANParks: Financial Management Internship Programme 2023/2024
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites unemployed youth to apply for the Supply Chain Management Internship Programme 2023-2024.
- Location: Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Closing date: 23 April 2023
- R 6 030
Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor’s degree/National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at a Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa and who wish to be placed in SANParks for a period of one (1) year with a monthly stipend of R6,030.00.
SANParks is not obligated to employ the Intern upon programme completion.
The following qualification is required:
- Field of Study: Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management/ Logistics/ Finance
- Division/Department: Supply Chain Management
- Be an unemployed graduate between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the above-mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement programme
- Applications must be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of their Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
Kindly contact Ms Emmy Bopape on 058 255 1028. Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
Applications which have not been responded to within 21 days, should be regarded as unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!