Accutrak South Africa is recruiting and invites unemployed youth to apply for the Electronic Technician Learnership Programme 2023.
Closing date: On-going
Location: Hartbeespoort, South Africa
Overview: This exciting learnership allows individuals to gain exposure to the field of electronic engineering while studying towards a SETA-accredited certification.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mind with a keen interest in electronics. Should the candidate be successful they will compete the SETA-accredited certification while they gain practical experience as a Learner Technician on a mining site.
We encourage candidates from local mining communities to apply.
- Grade 12
- Rewards: competitive remuneration and performance is rewarded
- Opportunity: development opportunities, future growth
- Organization: market position, environmental and social responsibility, diversity and inclusion
- People: camaraderie, innovative and collaborative culture, supportive managers
- Work: innovative and impactful assignments, opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology, work-life balance
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.