Tiger Brands: Future Leaders Graduate Programme (Industrial Engineering) 2024
Tiger Brands invites South African recent graduates to apply for the 2024 Future Leaders Graduate Programme: Industrial Engineering.
Closing date: 15 August 2023, 11:59 PM
About the Future Leaders Development Programme
The Tiger Brands Future Leaders Development Programme (FLDP) is a 24-month enhanced development programme which aims to recruit bachelor’s degree / Btech graduates who demonstrate the potential to reach leadership positions in the organisation.
The type of qualifications that are viewed favorably to enter the graduate programme include:
- Engineering: BSc/BEng Degree (Industrial & Electrical)
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- 65% Academic Average
- Citizen of South Africa
- A relevant bachelor’s
- Completion of post-graduate studies would be advantageous
- High levels of ambition and self-motivation, supported by a strong desire for a career in FMCG, within Tiger Brands
- Leadership and team working capabilities
- Must have displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification.
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year, not including workplace experience) in their field of study
- Recent graduate from a tertiary institution in South Africa
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – you will move to different locations throughout the training programme and you will need to relocate
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!