The Foschini Group: Data Analytics Internship Programme 2023 for South African youth
TFG Limited, also known as The Foschini Group, is inviting applications for the Data Analytics Internship Programme 2023.
- Division: Not Indicated
- Province: Western Cape
- Location: Cape – Other
TFG is a South African JSE listed retail clothing group, which trades under various brands and has more than 3,000 stores within its portfolio.
TFG is on the hunt for Interns to join our squad and share our vision to be the leading fashion lifestyle retailer in Africa!
You will engage with numerous individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion, and purpose, to help you successfully enter the world of work.
With 31 retail brands that trade in fashion, value, jewellery, accessories, sporting apparel, cellular, homeware and furniture, TFG is one of the leading retail groups in South Africa. Besides South Africa, TFG Africa also has a presence in Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, Namibia, Lesotho and Eswatini through various retail brands.
Are you ready to #levelup!?
An exciting Internship opportunity is available within the TFG Non –Merchandise Procurement Department. We are looking for a recent graduate to be based in our offices in Parow.
During this 12 month internship, the successful graduate will be focusing on Procurement Analytics (data bases, data classification, model creations etc).
The ideal candidate should be able to transfer the data into information to assist with improving/ enhancing business decisions.
The person we are looking for should:
- Have a relevant Data Analytics/ Data Science/ Statistics – Degree or National Diploma
- Have excellent data administration skills in dealing with volumes of data in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills including proficiency on Excel
- Pay attention to detail
- Be able to take initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong customer service orientation
- Be a committed team player
- Have the ability to multi task
- Be open to shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 to 28 years old
If you are Customer Obsessed, a Team Player, Innovative AND have fun doing it, click apply RN! We can’t wait to meet you!
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Applications with no academic results will not be considered. (Please submit most recent available). This is a 12month contract.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!