Syrup Maker job vacancy at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa | APPLY WITH MATRIC
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa is hiring and invites applications for the vacant post of SYRUP MAKER in the Manufacturing department.
- Closing Date: 04 April2023
- Reference Number: CCB230328-4
- Job Title: Syrup Maker
- Location: Elgin, Western Cape
Job Description: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Process Support Department.
We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Syrup Maker role, which is based in Elgin.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Processing in Elgin.
- To operate, control and maintain machines in the syrup making plant.
- To manufacture quality products as per daily operational plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Produced syrups • Sanitized equipment • Controlled sugar usage • Transferred and changed over syrups • Completed data sheets
• Completed and recorded quality control tests • Maintained safe and hygienic work area • Solved situational problems
• Maintained and repaired equipment • Developed and achieved team goals • Managed own development and performance
• Team participation • Calculations (advanced) • Conceptualization • Customer orientation • Reading comprehension
• Action planning • Conformity • Memory • Organizing • Assembling • Hand-eye coordination • Perception
Skills, Experience & Education
- Matric with maths and science
- 2 Years production experience in an FMCG environment
- Good vision, hearing and sense of smell. Physical strength, stamina and fitness
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!