Eskom is hiring Assistant Procurement Officer x6 posts
Eskom is hiring and invites qualifying candidates to apply for the vacant posts of Assistant Officer Procurement x6 posts.
- Closing Date : 13 April 2023
- Location : South Africa (Western Cape)
- Reference Number : 50807093CF/Gx-Koeberg
Area of Speacialization : To provide efficient and effective procurement of goods and services (i.e. Low value low risk) timeously, within budget and in accordance with procurement policies, procedures and practices.
- National Diploma/ National N Diploma in Transport/Commerce/ Logistics/Supply Chain Mgmt. at NQF Level 6 with 240 credits
- 2 years related experience in sourcing and procurement or related technical experience
Skills and Competencies
– Team player
– Motivating teams
– Total cost of ownership analysis
– Spend analysis
– Strategic Commodity/Projects Sourcing Knowledge
– Procure-To-Pay process
– Financial analysis
– Industry and market analysis
– Commodity and supplier profiling (Commodity management)
– Sourcing/procurement, strategy formulation or implementation
– Negotiation Strategy Development & implementation
– Supplier relationship management
– Contract management
– Knowledge of NEC family contract
– Knowledge of Forex
– Knowledge of service level and framework agreements
– Computer literacy
– Strategic thinking & decision making
– Strong negotiation
– Relationship Management
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong communication
– Ability to work and interact effectively at senior levels
– Administrative, Attention to detail, Methodical
– Business acumen
– Strong ethical conduct
– Problem solving
– Leadership skills
– Interpersonal skills
– Presentation skills
– Basic knowledge of sourcing and procurement processes
– Basic knowledge of SAP system
– Basic knowledge of NEC family contracts
• Execute integrated sourcing and procurement processes and follows prescribed procedures towards fulfilling procurement needs.
• Execute purchasing of goods and services and manage procurement administration.
• Perform dual adjudication of tenders and management of contracts/purchase orders within set policies and standards.
• Consult with supervisor to manage problems/risks and make recommendations timeously.
• Negotiate and coordinate conclusion of the agreement with suppliers to meet customer expectations.
• Build and maintain healthy interpersonal and inter-team relationships.
• Access, analyse procurement information independently.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!