Grand Gaming Mpumalanga (Pty) Ltd would like to recruit a Nelspruit based Intern within the Technical Department.
Closing date: 31 March 2023
This position reports to the Technical Manager, Grand Gaming Mpumalanga.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Successful undertaking and completion of an internship program (12 months) as selected by Grand Gaming Mpumalanga.
Daily Issuing of spares, inspection, and maintenance of Technical Pool vehicles with all discrepancies reported to technical management.
Daily receiving of faulty parts and accurately recorded accordingly.
Daily receipt and storage of goods/items and accurately recorded accordingly.
Keeping track of stock availability for repairs and maintenance of LPM’s and related equipment and order timeously to avoid shortage of spares.
Accurate completion of Monthly stock take and reporting of all discrepancies to technical
Adherence to all departmental and company Policies and Procedures as well as maintain compliance with GGMGBB and Health & Safety rules & regulations.
Checking Technicians handovers daily and replenishing of spares.
Ensuring cleanliness of workspace, vehicles, and Warehouse at all times.
Ensuring that all administrative functions are completed accurately and timeously to the required standard.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
The following should be submitted and is a requirement when applying:
- Updated CV that includes the following: SA Citizenship, Race and gender for employment equity reporting purposes to the Department of Employment and Labour (DEL)
- ID Number
- Cellphone number and email address
- Latest statement of results
- A formal letter from the institution that states that the internship is a requirement in order to
- complete the qualification and that also advises the duration of the internship
- Correspondence and details of a contact name (Administrator) at the institution where the candidate is currently studying
- A clear copy of ID document
- A clear copy of Drivers Licence
- Certificate/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical L 4 or N3
- Detail orientated
- Able to work well in a team and individually
- Must be able to work under pressure
Interested parties should email a detailed CV to [email protected] by end of business on Friday, 31 March 2023.
The subject line should be Internship – Grand Gaming Mpumalanga – Name & Surname.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in line with the provisions of the employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, as amended, Sun Slots internal recruitment policy and unit specific employment equity plans.
Please note that when applying for any position, reference checks will be completed and personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 will be processed.
In applying for this position, applicants will be deemed to have consented to such processing as defined in the Privacy Statement.
Please note that should you not be contacted within 1 month after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.