eThekwini Municipality is recruiting for the Candidate Civil Engineering Technician vacancy and recent diploma graduates are invited to apply.
Closing date: 07 April 2023
- Job Title: Candidate Civil Engineering Technician
- Department: Roads And Stormwater Maintenance
- Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Participates in processes and applies guidelines to interpret engineering procedures relating to the development and/ draughting of plans, proposals and designs at an elementary level.
Key Responsibility Areas
Participates and executes specific responsibilities relating to the provision of technical information on principles and applications.
Participates in the processes involved in developing engineering designs at a basic level.
Attends to specific sequences associated with the preparation and collation of contract documentation.
Conducts observations during the execution of specific minor Engineering Contracts.
- National Diploma plus registration as a Candidate Technician with the Engineering Council of South Africa within 3 months of employment; plus Internal Assessment.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers’ license (Code B or EB).
- R 282 597.58 – R 366 826.66 PER ANNUM
Contact Telephone for enquiries
- 031 311 7740
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.