Gauteng Cellphone Repair Training Programme 2023 for young unemployed South Africans
Do you want to become and accredited cellphone repairer ekasi lakho? Apply for the Cellphone Repair Training Programme 2023.
This is a Gauteng Department of Economic Development initiative.
The Gauteng Department of Economic Development in partnership with South African Mobile Devices Distributors and Repairers Association (SAMDDRA) and MICT SETA is looking for young unemployed South African citizens in Gauteng to enroll for the cellphone repair training.
The programme is recruiting in:
- Rabie Rigde: Closing date is 31 March 2023
- Khutsong and Greenspark: Closing date is 30 April 2023
Let’s build citizen owned cellphone repairers and create jobs in our local communities.
The SAMDDRA cellphone repair training is a 4 month short skills programme open to South African youth and accredited with MICT SETA.
To apply for this FREE training programme, use the button link below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!