The Department of Public Works and Infrastructure is hiring and invites applications for the following 17 open job vacancies.
CLOSING DATE: 04 April 2023 at 16H00
1. ADMINISTRATION CLERK X2 – R181 599
2. ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – R269 214
3. STATE ACCOUNTANT – R269 214
4. PERSONNEL PRACTITIONER X4 – R269 214
5. SENIOR ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PRACTITIONER – R331 188
6. CHIEF HORTICULTURIST – R331 188
7. SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – R331 188
8. ASSISTANT DIRECTOR X2 – R491 403
9. DIRECTOR X3 – R1 105 383
10. CHIEF DIRECTOR – R1 308 051
Please not note that applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
The communication from HR of the department regarding requirements of certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
Therefore only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
Should you not have heard from us within the next months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Note: It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that foreign and other qualifications are evaluated by SAQA.
Kindly note that appointment will be subject to verification of qualifications and a security clearance. Faxed or late applications will NOT be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes. Should you not have heard from us within the next months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes.
The specific requirement for each of the job vacancies listed above are found in the full jobs advert which we share below.
Click or tap on the VIEW ADVERT button link for all job details.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.