Belgotex South Africa: Marketing, Social Science & Economics Internships 2023
Belgotex South Africa is recruiting and invites applications for Marketing, Social Science & Economics Internships 2023.
- Reference Number: 00723
- Stipend: 6,000.00 – 6,700.00
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding and enriching internship experience, with a one-of-a kind company?
Are you a dynamic and exceptional individual ready to learn and discover countless opportunities growing with a team of exceptional professionals?
If you have an interest in marketing, a natural talent for campaign logistics and a knack for identifying potential projects and key decision makers details, then we want you as part of our projects team!
We are inviting suitable candidates to apply for our Research Intern position within Belgotex’s sales and specifications department.
The successful candidate will research the names and contact details of key decision makers in target industries and compile into marketing lists ready for sales follow-ups.
Primarily this will be done by researching industry data feeds identifying projects that meet our marketing and sales criteria.
The role will be reporting to the project researcher
Role Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide list compilation and marketing logistics support for the marketing and sales team
• Interrogate industry databases and websites to identify high-value projects and decision makers
• Research leads provided by team members out in the field
• Work within our CRM database (adding and updating new contacts, and building lists of prospects in our target market etc.)
• As required, assist with the coordination of campaigns to ensure the queue of sales opportunities is optimised for our sales teams
• This role is best suited to someone who likes working with data and the challenge of finding information from multiple sources.
• Use a CRM to manage marketing campaigns and sales pipeline.
• You will be required to pick up the phone to confirm researched information and the status of identified projects
Key Stakeholders (Internal)
• Project Researcher
• Internal Projects Sales
• Trade Sales
• Campaign Co-Ordinator
Key Stakeholders (External)
• External project stakeholders
• Grade 12 with maths/maths literacy
• A completed diploma, degree / honours degree in Marketing, Economics, Social Science and relevant equivalent field
Required Technical and Soft Skills:
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Maintain a positive attitude and provide exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion
• Ability to take initiative and make decisions
• Continuous learning – a curious mind and must have a willingness to learn
• Interest and initiative in online research are essential
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to converse at all levels in the organisation
• Excellent administration and computer skills
• Meticulous attention to detail in execution and data entry.
• Previous experience working In Construction Industry advantageous
• Computer literacy is essential (MS packages)
• Previous exposure to a CRM (database and database management) is advantageous.
• A genuine aptitude in marketing and sales is preferable
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!