AmaZulu FC: Digital Content Internship Programme 2023
AmaZulu FC are recruiting and invite applications for the Digital Content Internship Programme 2023.
Salary: R4 000.00 to R5 000.00
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Durban office
Job Description: We are looking for a digital content creator. Someone who has the
love and know-how for the creation of content; sourcing, creating and executing on
This junior role will support the community manager and the media officer.
– Contribute towards sourcing and generating content for all digital media platforms of the club, namely, the website, app and all social media.
– Profiling of players and staff of all teams and staff
– Creative shooting; photography and videography of training sessions, activations, CSI, and marketing activities
– Contributing to media write-ups; newspapers etc
– Conducting interviews for podcasts
– Computer literacy
– Strong numerical skills
– Problem solving skills
Desired Experience and Qualification
– Journalism/ Media/Communications qualification or any related qualification
– Proactive and innovative in content creation and media opportunities for the club
– Strong communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– MUST work well under pressure
– Comfortable and respectful toward large groups/crowds
– Basic understanding of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, photo and video editing
– Social Media savvy
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
– Experience or know-how in graphic design is a plus!
The internship will be a supportive role and will include ad hoc duties as delegated by the Marketing/Media team.
Email your CV to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: AmaZulu FC reserves the right to appoint.
Closing date: 31 March 2023
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!