AmaZulu FC: Accounting and Bookkeeping Internship Programme 2023
AmaZulu FC are recruiting and invite applications for the Accounting and Bookkeeping Internship Programme 2023.
Closing Date: 31 March 2023
Salary: R4 000.00 to R5 000.00
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Durban office
– Assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable capturing and reconciliations.
– Maintaining of fixed asset registers and monthly reconciliation.
– Capturing and reconciliation of Inter Company Loan accounts
– Capturing and reconciliation of Cashbooks.
– Monthly Inventory Valuations and reconciliations
– Assisting with monthly Tax calculations and submissions (VAT & PAYE)
– Preparing and posting of monthly journal entries
– Assisting with monthly financial reporting (Balance Sheet Substantiation)
– Assisting with annual audits.
– Assisting with and enforcing accounting policies.
– Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
– Assisting with general administrative work such as insurance claims etc.
– The internship will be a supportive role and will include ad hoc duties as delegated by the finance team.
– Computer literacy
– Strong numerical skills
– Numeracy skills
– Problem solving skills
Desired Experience and Qualification
– At least an NQF5 or similar University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
– Strong numerical skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Basic understanding in Microsoft Excel and Word.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
– Experience with SAGE Evolution and/or other accounting software a plus
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain practical experience in
accounting and bookkeeping.
You will be trained in all relevant fields that medium to large companies operate within.
You will learn from and be supported by a financial team with years of experience in the finance field.
Great opportunity for growth and possible permanent employment. If you meet the qualifications and are eager to learn, please submit your application.
Email your CV to: [email protected]
Disclaimer: AmaZulu FC reserves the right to appoint.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the application unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!