Tastic Education Fund: Bursaries 2023 for South Africans [x60 bursaries to be won]
The Tastic Education Fund invites students to apply for Tastic Bursary Programme for the 2023 academic year.
Closing date: 31 March 2023
A total of 60 bursaries are available and students apply via the Tastic Legacy Fund Bursary Competition 2023.
Tastic will select 60 students, who will each receive R25 000 towards their tuition fees, for studies in ANY field, at any accredited registered higher education institution in South Africa.
Bursary awards will be paid directly to the institution.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident in South Africa
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be a natural person (not a juristic person)
- You must be registered to study at a higher education institution in South Africa
- You must NOT be a director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies or a spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or supplier of goods and services in connection within this competition
- You must have read and agreed to all the Tastic Bursary Competition T&C’s before applying
How to apply
To apply, candidates must comment on the Tastic Facebook page or the Tastic Instagram page
Candidates must comment on why you and Tastic make the #PerfectPartnership on your education journey Use the following hashtags: #Tastic #EducationFund #PerfectParnership
Applicants must read and agree to the Tastic Bursary Competition T&C’s before applying.
Please note: applications which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid. Tiger Consumer Brands Limited will not be held liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
SELECTION FOR THE TASTIC BURSARY COMPETITION
- A total of 60 students will be selected to win bursary awards.
- Winners will be selected at random and will be contacted telephonically within 4 week of each draw during the promotional period.
- If winners cannot be contacted, the promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
- If winners do not redeem their prize within 4 weeks of notification, they will forfeit the award.
- By entering this bursary competition, winners accept that they will be required to participate further publicity campaigns or have their names and likeliness used for promotional purposes in line with the promoters business (which may include posting on various social media websites).
- Winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before receiving their award.
- Winners will be required to provide their personal information (including full name, ID number and contact information), as well as to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
- Winners will be required to provide valid proof of identity (ID book, passport or drivers licence) and proof of registration at a South African registered Higher Education Institution.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!