Stoqli Sales and Marketing Internship Programme 2023
Stoqli is recruiting and invites recent graduates to apply for the Sales and Marketing Internship Programme 2023.
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
About the job
Stoqli is a business to business marketplace that makes it easy for retail stores to find and shop local brands.
We are a passionate team who believes in empowering local businesses with innovative tools to grow and make them more profitable.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated sales and marketing intern to join our growing business.
The intern must be able to work in a high paced, collaborative environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, social media and sales.
In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. You must enjoy interacting with customers and partners and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
The successful candidate will also have proven knowledge of marketing and sales techniques and various digital media platforms.
- Research and generate lists of potential customers in our CRM.
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts.
- Learn and apply sales techniques.
- Maintain sales records.
- Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Preparing detailed promotional presentations.
- Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter,and more.
What we are looking for
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing and sales.
- Creative, problem-solving and a team player.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus.
What we offer
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects.
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques.
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals.
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings.
- Compensation available.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining our team and empowering other businesses to grow, please get in touch at [email protected]
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!