Browns Jewellers: Supply Chain Graduate Internship Programme 2023
Browns Jewellers South Africa are recruiting and invite applications for the Supply Chain Graduate Internship Programme 2023.
Closing date: On-going
The Browns graduate program offers ongoing mentoring and hands-on experience in driving strategy, innovation and performance.
This 12-month programme will give talented individuals access to business leaders, professional artisans and the pioneers of South Africa’s number one luxury jewellery brand.
- Must have completed degree in Bcom Supply Chain
- Business acumen or a good understanding of how a business works is essential
- Must be highly organised, and exceptional at completing tasks both quickly and well
- Your eagerness to follow-through on work assignments demonstrates your high potential for growth
Description of Duties
The programme is intended for students who have a passion to learn more about the jewellery industry and would like to gain working experience in the industry.
Students will receive the best training and work experience needed to succeed within the jewellery industry, including learning about the stages of the jewellery manufacturing processes and the chance to specialise in a certain area.
Founded in 1934, Browns is a family-owned jeweller that crafts the finest diamond jewellery in South Africa.
We focus on classic, timeless and sophisticated designs. Making us an iconic brand with a rich heritage.
We pride ourselves on offering quintessentially South African designs, crafted by South Africans for South Africans and the rest of the World.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!